The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

not completely true but has some points

the animation was cool, although i think it would have been better if it was animated all the way.

and about the message? i think the author is right when it comes to video games eating too much of our time, but i dont think that playing videogames in itself is not right. everything, food, relationships, and even social activities can become self-destructive if you dont control it.

so why put the blame on videogames when in fact the problem is your addiction? the fact is that some videogames do improve one's quality of life, and to simply ignore that fact just because of bad experiences, in my opinion is not a very reasonable way of looking at the topic.

in the end, i think we only have 2 possible things to blame for what happened to our lives.
a) blame the object of addiction (eg:videogame - inanimate, has no thought)
b) blame ourselves for lack of control
letter a is more convinient. it even applies to most obesity cases and substance abuse.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

great

great movie. the topic was relevant, the animation was smooth, the voice acting was great.. i even liked the music. 5/5

RM6: Below Human Concern RM6: Below Human Concern

Nice idea

So thats what its called... rotoscoping? Anyway, I think that it was a really nice idea. why don't you do that for full body movements? that'd be really cool

AKA-Irelavance responds:

we currently have a full body film, called War With Roto, its reli neat you should check it out

Tired of Being Sorry Tired of Being Sorry

Nice treatment

Nice treatment. I like how you made it look like an old film

LEGO WARS LEGO WARS

this is so cool

very cool move. the onlt thing i can say about it is that i really wish it was longer. hehe.